Monday, November 20, 2006

Only 5 Euros!!!



I just started a hobby today: D They call it “decoupage”, it consist in, with a special glue, to stick paper or napkins into candles, glass, wood, and others materials.
I just started with candles because I thought it would be a nice Christmas gift (and not expensive!) and it is not difficult to do.
I order some material from the internet (instead of buying um packet of napkins you can buy just one and make different candles!) but today I started with another type of paper (to tell you the true I don’t know what type of paper but it is a little bit like the napkins) and what you see on the photo is the result :DD
Well…so if you think that they look nice and you wanted to offer one this Christmas to your friends and/or family please let me know, because I can make it for you but with a price: D (sorry!) They are 5 euros each. Right now I just have these 2 models but soon I hope to receive my napkins home and then I’ll have different models to show you.

Now I’m just doing it with Christmas paper then I’ll do it for the other holidays.
Feel free to talk with me, and please show it to your friends and family!!

5 Comments:

At 10:06 PM, Blogger AR said...

Great idea! Are you aiming to raise money for a cause?

Bring the candles into class.
Allyson

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger Filipa Pedro said...

Hm nice idea for Christmas, a little gift to demonstrate how much, in this especial days, we care about someone. You've inspired me... =P I'm thinking about gifts and this is a good idea. **

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger Filipa Pedro said...

*These

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger thewildstyle (por Filipa Correia e Catarina Dias) said...

Here it is a great idea!! If you make something yourself for a friend of yours it has more value that if you just buy it already made.. Good luck with that!!

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger thewildstyle (por Filipa Correia e Catarina Dias) said...

Here it is a great idea for Christmas! When you make something yourself it has more value if you just buy it already done, it has inspired me, thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home