Monday, November 06, 2006

Maria Joao Troia interviewing Silvia Dias

1. What is your most important goal?
Well..right now to finish the course

2. What is something you are really proud of and why?
And don’t be really proud of what I did because I know that I didn’t really achieve something...but to quit smoking I’m proud of that because it’s a little difficult to leave the addiction.

3. Name a song that changed your life the first time you heard it and that you will always remember.
So many..I love music and there are some lyrics that mean something to me...but I don’t really have an answer for that.

4. What is the most memorable moment in your life? A time that you will never forget.
I have so many...I have good memories!! Well..I have to say that every moment spent with the people that I love are unforgetable, when I knew that I got into university...

5. How do you want to be remembered?
lol...As the greatest translator ever!!! eh eh

6. Is there something you wish you could do over again? If so, what would it be?
People say that if they could they’ll wish to do things all over again, to do things differently...Well, there’s nothing I wish to do again because all that I am now is part of what I´ve done in the past.

7. What do you like doing in your free time?
Watching TV , listening to music, going to Castelo Branco, reading, getting my nails done!!lol

8. What things do you find yourself doing that you said you would never do?
I think that they’re more but now I only remember the fact that it’s been 3 months without smoking and before that I used to think that it was impossible to quit.

9. Have you ever lived an inspirational moment? Something that forced you to change you life for the better?
Every day!I’m too lazy to change things...

10. If you were ever to write a book, what would it be about and what would the title be?
I think that every person’s life is interesting so I would write it about my life (it isn’t very exciting but...) And the title?! Well..."a simple life" lol

11. What is your favourite quote?
"everything happens for a reason"

1 Comments:

At 7:20 PM, Blogger thewildstyle (por Filipa Correia e Catarina Dias) said...

I think that quote is really the thing. And is true that everything happens for a reason!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home