Monday, November 06, 2006

hey there!

I’m Silvia Dias (there are 2 Silvias in the class!)
I’m 23, born in Castelo Branco but since I can remember I have lived in Lisbon, still I have Castelo Branco in my heart because i have family, friends and boyfriend there(yes...it’s hard but we’re still in love bla bla bla)
Sooooo...I left high school 3/4 years ago (I don’t remember the exact year) and started working in hotels (in high school I studied to be a Receptionist) but then i just got tired of doing that (only because of the schedules, because it’s great to meet people from all around the world) and decided to study again and here I am!!
A little bit more about me…I still work at a hotel (only until the end of the month!) and I just quit smoking 3 months ago!! This was one of my greatest achievements (I’ve smoked for 6 years, 10 cigarettes per day) so if you want to stop smoking just ask for my help :)
Well, that’s all for now….
Have a nice weekend and see you all on Monday!!
Big hug

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home