Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Filipa Correia interviewing Filipa Pedro

1. What is your greatest fear?
My greatest fear is the tide of the ocean; I´m scared that it will take me away.

2. If you could choose what to come back as, what would it be?
As a man because I would like to experience that.

3. What would you like to do when you graduate?
A lot of things: Public Relations, International Relations, tourism or a flight attendent.

4. What is your favourite book?
My favourite book is Codex 632.

5. What is your favourite colour?
I have two: blue and orange.

6. What do you like to do on weekends?
I like to watch television, go out with friends, go to a bar on a beach and read a book.

7. Do you have any dream vacation? If you do, where would you like to go?
Yes, I do. Well, I would like to go on a trip with a friend and explore the unknown in Australia.

1 Comments:

At 7:03 PM, Blogger thewildstyle (por Filipa Correia e Catarina Dias) said...

now I got to know a little more about you Filipa. Well, I already know you but I didn't know that you wanted to go to Australia. I was told that it is quite amazing, you know? Good luck with that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home