Monday, November 06, 2006

Filipa Pedro interviewing Filipa Correia

1- Why did you choose this course?
Because I always dreamed of being in touch with English and other languages. And, of course, I always liked English and that’s the main reason.

2- Do you have plans for the future? What are they?
In fact I do. Well, I want to get my degree and go to England in order to work. I don’t care if it´s for few monthes. I want to get as much of an experience as possible. Being abroad is something very important for me and very rewarding, I think.

3- What do you like to do or be in the future?
I want to be in Public Relations or something related to that, I’m not a fan of jobs where you stay in front of the computer and a desk and just type words on the screen and the work is always the same. Doesn’t suit me too much.

4- What do you like to do in your free time?
I like to read books, listen to music, watching television especially MTV, go out with friends and shopping.

5- What’s your favourite colour?
Definitely pink.

6- Have you ever lived abroad?
No, but I always go on vacations to England to meet my parents that I miss all year.

7- Where do you live? And with whom?
I live with my grandparents and my brother in Barreiro.

8- Do you enjoy living there?
Yes, very much. I’ve always lived there and I think is the best place to live and grow up.

9- Have you always lived with your grandparents?
No. I lived with my parents until about 4 years ago. Then I moved to my grandparents´ house to live and study in Portugal. I didn’t want to lose my friends and I wanted to be here.

10- What’s your favouritre food?
Steaks, eggs and bacon with french fries.

11- What do you like the most in Portugal?
Hum, I like our landscapes very much, like the beaches. We have a nice country with pretty views. I really admire the aspect that portuguese people can be so friendly.

12- Which book did you like to read the most until now?
The Da Vinci Code.

13- Do you have any pets?
No I don´t.

14- Which football team do you support?
My football team is Benfica, ever since I was little.

15- Do you enjoy all night long parties?
Yes, I really enjoy it!! I like to be with friends and listen to very loud music all night in a club or something like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home