Monday, November 06, 2006

something about me



Well, I’m going to introduce myself for starters. I’m Filipa. Okay, there are two Filipas in the class so I’m Filipa P. lOOl
I was born in Portugal and I’ve always lived here. I’m 17, probably the youngest person in the class. Portugal is a beautiful and stunning country. I’m glad that some people recognized that. ;) Now, I’m living in Lisbon just for the week because on weekends I’m out of town - in my little village near Torres Vedras.
Just so you all know, some of the beauty I miss is captured in this portrait. Hope it can transmit to you the beauty. This is the beach I go to every summer - Santa Cruz. I love the calmness and we can relax from all the stress...and reading a book on the beach is something amazing to me. Despite that, I like to go to the cinema, hang out with friends and I’m a big fan of pretty landscapes. I just cannot resist taking pictures of this and that...to remember. =)
I really enjoy meeting new countries and sights, believe me...it makes you feel better.
I have two dogs and they are very cute. =) My family is really special. We are a huge family and I like it very much. I do not have any brothers or sisters. lol
Since I was a little girl I have been constantly changing my mind. I want many things for my future, but one thing I’m sure of is that I want to learn more and more about English and other languages. ;) It is a passion to me! I want to fullfil my hopes and dreams with this course I’m taking. Hope I will achieve that state. lol I admire workers. People who have goals. I’m very out-going, I’m a talkative person. loool
I do not know too much about Lisbon. Well, we can say...almost nothing. lol But since I’ve been here, I’ve visited many places and I’m enjoying it. I can say to you now that I really liked visiting the Rossio, Baixa-Chiado and Belém. Is quite amusing. Old Lisbon is amazing...but the downtown doesn’t have the preservation that is needed...which I think is a shame...
That’s all for now. See you all on Monday morning lOl
Kisses

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home