Monday, November 06, 2006

just something about me

Hi everybody ! My name is Filipa Correia (I’m the other Filipa :D) and I’m 18 years old. I was born in Barreiro but somehow on my B.I it says that I was born in Lisbon. lol I always enjoyed tliving in in Barreiro.. more specificly in Vila-chã (small village near Santo António).. I made such good friends there :D
I´ve lived all my life in Vila-chã (and I still do) with my father, my mother, my brother and my grand-parents. One day, my parents decided to go to England for good (just like that!) and I had to decide if I wanted to go with them or stay in Portugal ! I decided to stay (as you can see!) :)
I remember my first time in England ! I was 15 years old and I went there to spend my summer holidays ! It was fantastic to see my parents because I only see them once a year ! :S In Enland I had the chance to speak with British people (their accent is quite funny) :P and to be in contact with the English Culture . I visited the Natural History Museum and the Science Museum. I even passed through Buckingham’s Palace :) I was a bit sad because I didn´t visit London’s Eye . The only thing that i didn’t like was the weather , it is always raining and the sky is , most of times , grey and cloudy. Despite that, I really loved my summer holidays that year.
Kisses for everybody xxxxxxxx
See you all in classes :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home