Saturday, April 14, 2007

Home

I can say I have two "main" homes. And by this I mean that, my parents broke up some years ago.
I always try to look at this situation in a more positive way: I have two houses in different places. It is fantastic! Not everyone has two houses!
These are my "main" homes, or in other words, it is where I have my own beds, my own things, it is where my family is, and so on.
But I don't think home is just a house. I can say, for example, that my faculty is my home, because I like being there and most important of all, I feel fine there among all my friends.
Home can be everywhere. The only thing that matters is that you feel good and also, if you have a smile on your face, it is a sign that you are happy, and if you are happy, you probably will feel like you are at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home