Monday, January 22, 2007

Carapace

What am I doing? Why did I put the phone down? He won't ring again. I'm loosing the man I really love. I have to do anything to cange this. How could I let this affect my relation with Vijay? I should have done something a long time ago. It's time to make things right. But it's hard to do it when you have your mother always saying that you have to go for the best you can and Vijay...Hum...He's not "the best" for me according to my mum. She will never see him as I do.
On the one hand, I have my feelings for Vijay but on the other, I have my "dutie" to my mum and I can't go against her.
I know it! Deep in my heart I know what I have to do! I have to run away from home. If I don't do this, I end uo married to a rich guy that I barely know and that I don't like at all!
I went upstairs to my room to get something to dress because I was ironning. that Jade green saree that Amma bought me to impress Anura tonight. Now, I just don't care about Amma, Anura or myself. What I really want is to see Vijay one nore time, just one more time. If I really have to marry Anura my last wish is to see Vijay. That's all that I ask for!
I got out from the back door and I run and Run as fast as I could until I lost sight from my house. It was almost night and I got a little scared but the feeling of Vijay kept me anxious and away from fear. I could not stop thinking of Vijay's invitation to have dinner with me.
At last, I saw the beach. I got near Vijay's house and I knocked. I herad Vijay get close it and his smooth voice asking "who is it?" "It's me?" I answered. He opened the door and said "Would you like to come in?" "Of course" "so did you decide to accept my invitation, huh?" "I'm glad you did it" and he smiled. He did it in a way that I didn't know. He seemed so happy.Was this love? Was he in love with me? I wanna believe he was. We had a great time together, that night. i can't forget it. After our dinner, I went home and I found my mum crying. Not because of me but because of Anura, he waited 3 hours for me and I didn't show up so he left. I could not believe it! The man was gone and now I coube be happy with Vijay. Nor Amma nor anyone could torn us apart. Now we were together for the best. Nothing could separate us anymore.

Filipa Correia

10 Comments:

At 11:57 AM, Blogger AR said...

fovj fog j

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger Psithurism said...

What a beautiful love story..the kind that ends with, "and they lived happily ever after." What do you think "Carapace" means? Or if you know please tell me!!

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger thewildstyle (por Filipa Correia e Catarina Dias) said...

yeah,
I know what carapace means, it's like a shell but not really a shell.. it means "carapaça"

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger thewildstyle (por Filipa Correia e Catarina Dias) said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger AR said...

Use this fabulous resource to help find the literary meaning of carapace, and then check with me on Monday.


http://www.yourdictionary.com/languages/germanic.html#english

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger Rui Freitas said...

great love story!
I really liked you putting her talking to herself...great idea!

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger Filipa Pedro said...

too much questions wihtout answers. Well, that's life. life goes on with good and bad decisions. do you have the guts to do something really crazy to be with you loved one? **
Filipa Pedro

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger Filipa Pedro said...

*without

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger Filipa Pedro said...

*your

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger thewildstyle (por Filipa Correia e Catarina Dias) said...

If I trully love the person, yes! I do have the guts to runaway with that person. What about you? What was it that you done for the person you're deeply in love?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home